1/1 Photo of Acorn Magic Delights
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter or margarine over low heat. In a large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, 3/4 cup chopped pecans, and vanilla until well blended.
- 2Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
- 3Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 4Slightly flatten by pressing balls onto ungreased cookie sheets; pinch tops to point to resemble acorns.
- 5Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C). Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
- 6In top of a double boiler melt chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- 7Remove from heat; keep chocolate warm over water in the double boiler.
- 8Dip large ends of cooled cookies into melted chocolate, then roll in remaining 3/4 cup chopped pecans.
- 9Cool to set chocolate.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acorn Magic Delights
Serving Size: 1 (1042 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g