Acorn, Butternut Squash and Parsnips Gratin
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, oregano, thyme and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add acorn squash, butternut squash, parsnips, and olive oil, tossing to coat.
- Spoon squash mixture into a 2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 1-1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes.
- Garnish with oregano, if desired.
- NOTES : Use any combination of winter squash to equal 6 cups, if desired.