- 1 cup acorn meal
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or honey)
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix acorn meal, baking powder, salt, sugar and flour.
- Separately, to the beaten egg add milk and oil.
- Stir this gently into the dry mix, then pour into a well-greased pan.
- Bake your dough at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Top with butter when it comes out of the oven.
- For muffins pour into muffin tin until 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes.