Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 2 mins
This fruit salad has a great taste. Another one of my grandmother's holiday treats.
Make and share this Acini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drain fruit keeping juice from crushed pineapple.
- Combine pineapple juice with sugar and flour.
- Beat eggs and add to juice mixture. Cook on stove at medium heat until it thickens like a pudding.
- Combine fruit and acini macaroni in bowl.
- Add cooled juice mixture and make an even layer of it on top of fruit and macaroni mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving put the whipped cream on top of salad.