Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is from 365 Ways to Cook Pasta. Simple and delicious!
- 1 cup acini di pepe pasta
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, grated
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain.
- Add the lemon juice, butter, zucchini and zest to the pasta. Stir gently. Serve hot.
This was a nice change of pace from rice. I left out the zucchini and served it with salmon patties. Thanks!
This is a very nice side dish. It really does take only about 10 minutes to make! I served it with spicy chicken kebabs.