Recipe by Grammy Maria
Exotic tropical fruit dish. Easy to make, A gang pleaser and a enjoyable dessert. When cooking pasta, do not over cook it or undercook it. Drain the pasta in cold water after done cooking. Make sure you save the juices for after you mix it.
Top Review by j.cosmicgirl250
This is a very delicious dessert that was an explosion of flavors.It is a wonderous and delicious dessert for any special accation. I recomend this recipe to any one who loves to cook.I rated this with 5 stars.
- 1 1⁄4 cups tiny pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular or 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the Acine De Pepe pasta--DO not cooked thoroughly.
- Drain the pineapples and oranges. SAVE JUICES. Mix the juices with sugar, flour and eggs.
- In a bowl stir in with all the ingredients. Let sit over night in the refrigerator, then add the fruit and the Cool Whip. Let it chill for 2 hours, then serv it and enjoy it. - SINC.
- Grammy Maria.