Recipe by Ingy
A light and very flavorful salad. Courtesy of The Cookworks.
Top Review by Etragert
Delicious and a quick to prepare for surprise drop in friend. First time I made, had some leftovers, and added in fresh-cut corn kernels for supper next night. Then only v.small portion left-so.....Added cut in cooked chicken pieces.LOL
Can you tell U like this dish?
- 1 1⁄2 cups acini di pepe pasta or 1 1⁄2 cups any small pasta such as orzo pasta
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup finely sliced radicchio
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Toss the pasta with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt. Fold in the tomatoes, pine nuts, radicchio, onion, and basil.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Serve at room temperature.