1/4 Photos of Acini Di Pepe Salad
A light and very flavorful salad. Courtesy of The Cookworks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups acini di pepe pasta or 1 1/2 cups any small pasta such as orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup finely sliced radicchio
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 2Toss the pasta with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt. Fold in the tomatoes, pine nuts, radicchio, onion, and basil.
- 3Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- 4Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acini Di Pepe Salad
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.0
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 870.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g