Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
serve with roti or naan
- 200 g potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 100 g green peas, boiled and mashed
- 100 g spinach, boiled and mashed
- 50 g carrots, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chile
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 onion peeled boiled and puree
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon onion seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 egg
- mix all vegetables and salt cumin and red chili powder.mix it well and make balls dip in egg and fry.
- heat the oil and add fenugreek seeds and ginger garlic paste fry for 2 min the add boiled onion cumin,fennel seed,turmeric,coriander powder,onion seeds salt ,chilies and yogurt and fry for 4-5 min.
- then add tomatoes and 1/2 cup water and leave it on medium flame.
- after 5 min fry it very well then add 3cups of water for gravy.and cook.when water remains 2 cup then add vegetable kofta.
- serve it hot.