Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great Spanish appetizer
Make and share this Ace's Spicy Mexican Shrimp W/ Chipoltle Cream Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tabl paprika
- 1 tab cumin
- 1 tab garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tab onion powder
- 1 tab kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tab ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tab red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tab black pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 lb cleaned shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 sour cream
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, a
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo (seeded and chopped)
- 1 tab adobo seasoning (the sauce the chipolte comes in)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon oil (veg, olive, canola...whatever you have on hand)
- Mix all the ingredients from Paprika to Black Pepper together with Shrimp and marinate for 15-20 mins (no longer or else the acid from the lime juice will start to cook the shimp).
- Mix Mayo, sour cream, chopped chipolte, lime juice, adobo and chopped cilantro together and let sit in the fridge while the shrimp marinates.
- After the shrimp marinates heat a satuee pan over medium high heat with oil.
- When hot drop in shrimp and cook for 5-7 mins or until translucent, turning the shrimp over after 3-4 minutes.