1/2 Photos of Ace's Fresh Butternut Bake
1 hr 20 mins
Butternut squash is a great source of vitamins A, C, and E, hence, the title. This is a simple and healthy dish that looks as good as it tastes. One good sized squash is perfect for this recipe. It's easy enough for a weeknight side dish and colorful enough for a holiday dinner. Thank you to the two butternut squash vines that volunteered their way into my garden this year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the butternut squash.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- 3Cut the squash into cubes about 1 inch square.
- 4Toss all the ingredients together in a baking dish. Be sure to coat evenly with the olive oil.
- 5Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for about one hour or until the squash is tender.
- 6Serve and enjoy your tasty vitamins!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ace's Fresh Butternut Bake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g