Recipe by RussArulo
This is what I get for not reading the directions properly. Still, it came out delicious, but I will never again use aluminum foil when making fudge. As this is "spoon" fudge, place it in jars, cups, even Tupperware would suffice, because it will not set and harden like proper fudge should.
- 4 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 lb hazelnuts, crushed
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Zest a medium navel orange, making sure not to get any of the white pith in there.
- If you lack a food processor, crush hazelnuts in a bag using a heavy pot or a rolling pin.
- Place the chocolate chips and milk in a double boiler, or in a bowl suspended over simmering water.
- Stir chips and milk until slightly melted, then add yogurt.
- Continue stirring mixture; should appear glossy and no longer lumpy.
- Remove from the heat and stir in hazelnuts and orange zest.
- Pour into container(s) and set in fridge to chill.