Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed a sauce to go with some onion rings in a pinch. I had some homemade BBQ sauce (bottled store bought will do nicely as well) and just added some stuff most people have laying around.
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (Such as KC Masterpiece or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing (I had fat free and it was fine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Add ingredients in any order and whisk together until taste and texture is uniform.
- Experiment with ingredients to make it just the way you like!
- Dip your onion rings in it!
mmmm... i used raw garlic becausei idin't have any powder and i used aldi steak sauce. it was great because i surprisingly had all of these ingred and no horseradish! nice