Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the famous Acapulco Mexican restaurant.
Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 dash granulated sugar
- 6 corn tortillas
- oil or lard
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat
- 6 tablespoons minced onions
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- pitted black olives
- avocado, slices
- sliced peeled tomatoes
- For Cilantro Cream Sauce:
- Puree garlic with salt.
- Combine sour cream, onion, cilantro and sugar.
- Add garlic mixture and stir gently to blend well.
- For Enchiladas:
- Heat tortillas, 1 at a time, in oil until soft.
- Place 1/4 cup crab meat in center of each tortilla, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon onion.
- Spread a little Salsa Con Tomatillos on top.
- Roll enchiladas, and place, seam-side down, in shallow baking dish.
- Cover with remaining Salsa Con Tomatillos. Sprinkle generously with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 10 minutes, or until hot and cheese melts.
- Serve with dollop of Sour Cream Sauce, and garnish with olives, avocado and tomato slices.
This is a great recipe. I loved eating it at the restaurant. Thanks for posting. Justine