Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Make It Easy Mexican
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 lb frozen shelled deveined cooked small shrimp, thawed
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, if desired (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package tortilla chips
- In medium bowl, combine beans and salsa; mix well. Spread bean mixture onto serving plate.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, combine cream cheese, avocado and lime juice; process until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bean mixture.
- Top with shrimp and tomato; garnish or sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.