1/6 Photos of Acapulco Golden Burgers
This was my first time using ground turkey - all I can say is Mmmmm! Very tasty and fresh! To lighten it up, I have used reduced fat Cheddar cheese and no-fat sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces lean ground turkey or 16 ounces ground beef
- 6 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium or hot, not used all at once in recipe)
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup shredded light cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1In a large bowl, combine meat, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup salsa, chili seasoning, parsley flakes and Cheddar cheese.
- 2Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup as a guide, form into 6 patties.
- 3Place patties in a large skillet sprayed with olive oil flavored cooking spray and brown about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness or cook on gril for same amount of time.
- 4For each serving, place a patty between a bun and top with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1/2 tablespoon sour cream.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acapulco Golden Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 626.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix