Recipe by QueenJellyBean
This is a nice "casserole" type dish that you serve over rice. It is pretty simple and has a wonderful flavor.
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, diced (more if you would like)
- 4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chicken breasts, then cool. Shred into strips and place in the bottom of a 9x13 glass casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the soup, butter,flour, garlic powder and jalepenos. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over the shredded chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle with the sliced ollves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the cheese in melted.
- Let set for 5 minutes and then serve over rice.