Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
A spicy stir fry blending chicken breast, tomato, onion, bell pepper, jalapenos and hot pepper sauce!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, divided
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with 1/2 tablespoon chili powder, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and saute seasoned chicken for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir fry bell pepper and onion until soft. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, remaining 1/2 tablespoon chili powder and hot pepper sauce. Cook, stirring, for an additional 3 to 5 minutes; add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes more.