Easy, fast, healthy and delicious! This perfect weeknight dish takes less than 30 minutes, so it's a regular in our house. You can vary the heat by the kind and amount of chile powder and hot peppers you use. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
- Season chicken with 1/2 tablespoon chile powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and saute seasoned chicken for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- 2 In same skillet, stir fry bell pepper and onion until soft.
- Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, remaining 1/2 tablespoon chile powder and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook, stirring, for an additional 3 to 5 minutes; add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes more.