1/1 Photo of Acapulco Chicken
Easy, fast, healthy and delicious! This perfect weeknight dish takes less than 30 minutes, so it's a regular in our house. You can vary the heat by the kind and amount of chile powder and hot peppers you use. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with 1/2 tablespoon chile powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and saute seasoned chicken for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 3Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- 42 In same skillet, stir fry bell pepper and onion until soft.
- 5Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, remaining 1/2 tablespoon chile powder and hot pepper sauce.
- 6Cook, stirring, for an additional 3 to 5 minutes; add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acapulco Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.8 g