1/4 Photos of Acadia's Velveeta Mac & Cheese
This recipe is a revised version of my Mom's Cooper Sharp Mac & Cheese recipe which I have been making for 25 years. But, I didn't have the correct ingredients for it, so this is how it came out. My DH and DD loved it so much better, that I now have my own version. LOL!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a 2-quart baking dish place 1/2 a cup of cooked macaroni.
- 3Add 4 slices of Velveeta on top of the macaroni covering them.
- 4Layer another 1/2 a cup of of macaroni on top of the Velveeta slices.
- 5Add 4 slices of Velveeta on top of the macaroni covering them.
- 6Layer another 1/2 a cup of of macaroni on top of the Velveeta slices.
- 7Add 4 slices of Velveeta on top of the macaroni covering them.
- 8Add two tablespoons of butter on top of the Velveeta.
- 9Place in oven for 15 minutes so Veelveta melts.
- 10Remove from oven and give it a quick stir.
- 11Pre heat the oven to Broil.
- 12Add milk to baking dish.
- 13Layer the Cooper sharp cheese so it covers the top of the.
- 14Velveeta and macaroni mixture.
- 15Poor light cream on top of the Cooper sharp cheese.
- 16Place in the broiler for 5-7 minutes on the lowest rack.
- 17It will get a bubbly crust on top.
- 18HOT! Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadia's Velveeta Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooper sharp cheese
Velveeta cheese slices