1/2 Photos of Acadia's Vegetable Soup (Not Vegetarian)
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Soups Up! This recipe was inspired by the ingredients for RSC #13 although it was not entered in the the actual contest since there was a limit to how many recipes could be entered. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large dutch oven (5-quarts) on medium heat add butter.
- 2Saute sliced onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add chicken broth to dutch oven, then carrots, spinach and chickpeas.
- 4Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer covered on low for 45 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- 5Uncover dutch oven.
- 6Add pineapple and juice to the soup.
- 7Add and stir sesame oil and soy sauce; simmer on low for another 15 minutes.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadia's Vegetable Soup (Not Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 1119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g