Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I'm on a smoothie kick currently and these were ingredients I had on hand. Makes a refreshing beverage for a hot summer's day. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml orange juice (cold)
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice (cold)
- 236.59 ml milk (1%)
- 118.29 ml raspberry sherbet (softened)
- 118.29 ml Orange sherbet (softened)
- 59.14 ml non-dairy coffee creamer (French Vanilla)
- In a blender add orange juice, pineapple juice, milk, sherbet and non-dairy creamer.
- Blend them together for 2-3 minutes on high, or until all lumps are gone.
- Serve immediately!
I actually didn't soften the sherbet much, but cut it into small chunks for better blending & to had that frosty chill that we like so much in our smoothies! A wonderful blend of flavors & certainly something I'd be happy to make again! [Recipenapped & made in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap 22]