Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I came up with this recipe with ingredients I had on hand in my cupboard. The chops were so delicious that we devoured them before I remembered to take a photo. Enjoy!
- 4 pork chops
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place thawed pork chops in a resealing plastic bag, and then add all of the ingredients.
- Marinate pork chops for 4-6 hours in refrigerator.
- Turn pork chops over every hour.
- Discard marinade before grilling.
- Grill until pork chop temperature reads 145 degrees F or until desired doneness. (I use to cook it until it reached 160 degrees F which usually produced a dry unappealing chop, however now the US FDA is recommending the 145 degree F internal temperature).
What a flavorful, moist pork chop! I found the pineapple flavor more dominant than the other flavors.....which was not unpleasant! Just a sweet flavor to the pork chop. If you prefer to taste the whiskey, I'd increase that amount. I marinated for a bit over 6 hours and couldn't turn them while marinating because I was at work. Still turned out great! DS ate 4 pork chops, so this was a success!