While camping in Florida I decided to combine three of my favorite vegetables together for a tasty side dish.
- Chop up bell pepper (discard seeds) into bite sized pieces.
- Chop or slice onion.
- In wok or skillet over medium low heat add olive oil.
- Saute onion for 15 minutes or until translucent.
- Stir frequently.
- Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- Add bell pepper and saute for an additional 15 minutes or until bell pepper is tender.
- Remove onion & peppers from the heat and set aside.
- Add butter to wok or skillet and then mushrooms.
- Saute until tender about 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add garlic salt & pepper.
- Add peppers & onion mixture back into the wok and mix with mushrooms.
- Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce stir until fluid coats peppers, mushrooms and onions.