1/2 Photos of Acadia's Lasagna
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Yum! I love lasagna. This is a great "one" dish anytime meal. I use a 12 ” x 8” x 2” baking dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 lb ground beef (veal, and pork mixture)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (fresh, crushed)
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 15 1/2 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 lb lasagna noodle
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1Boil water and olive oil, then remove from heat.
- 2Place lasagna noodles in hot water to soften for about 5 minutes, drain and and rinse in cool water.
- 3Brown ground meat.
- 4Saute onion, garlic, basil, oregano until onion is tender. Then mix with browned ground meat.
- 5Add tomatoes to meat mixture and simmer 30-minutes. Stir occasionally.
- 6Rub baking dish with butter then arrange three alternate layers of noodles, ricotta cheese, meat mixture and mozzarella.
- 7Top with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake in a 350° oven for 40 mintes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- 9Serves 6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadia's Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 447.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: