Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
As a lark and a nice afternoon snack I decided to create this fruit smoothie as I wanted a non Caffeinated pick me up. *Note: No cooking time.
- 1 cup strawberry (frozen or fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer (low fat French vanilla)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (cold)
- In blender add strawberries, pineapple, non-dairy creamer and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Poor into frosted glass and enjoy!
Yummy!!! After tagging this recipe, I noticed that it called for non-dairy vanilla creamer. Since I never use powdered or liquid non-dairy creamers, I subbed 2 Tbs. 1/2 & 1/2 along with 1 tsp. of a very strong real vanilla my parents gave me. That little addition added such a nice taste to this smoothie. It was so good in fact, I made two of them today...one for dessert after lunch and the other for dinner tonight. Made and reviewed for the Feb.-March/Special Event Potluck Tag Game
Well, I had this in the morning very early and the sun was shining, just the right time for a cold smoothie, and very nice it was too. I have had 3 of my 5 a day portions in one go, I like the coffee creamer in it was good and thick. My grandson will love this one he loves strawberry anything. Made for breast cancer awareness week 09