Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm always trying to get my DH to eat his vegetables, so this is what I came up with today.
Make and share this Acadia's French Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups French style green beans
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons dill (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons chives (fresh)
- 1 dash pepper (to taste)
- Mince dill and chives.
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil, add beans and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove beans from stock and toss with chives and dill. Cover tightly and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pepper if desired.
Great way to dress up green beans! The herbs were a lovely touch. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 51
I liked the taste the broth gave the beans, but I wish I had fresh dill. Will defiantly make this again - livens up plain boring green beans. Thanks for sharing Acadia! Made for Adopt a Veggie tag.
Wonderful change of pace. So quick and easy. The dill and chives breathy new life into your every day side green beans without adding fat Yippy! We loved how flavorful and healthy this dish was. Will be making again. Thanks so much for the post.