Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a creamy satisfying smoothie for breakfast or as an afternoon treat! Cooking time is blending time.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon sherbet (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- In blender ad orange juice, pineapple juice, milk, ice cream, sherbert and creamer and blend on hight for 2-3 minutes or until there are no lumps.
- Makes 4 eight ounce servings or 2 sixteen ounce servings.
Delicious smoothie!!! I had to make two changes and used orange sherbet, as neither of our grocery stores carried the lemon flavor and then used 2% milk, as this is what I had on hand. I loved the citrus flavors and am sure I would have loved the lemon as much as the orange. Made for potluck tag.