1/6 Photos of Acadia's Baked Eggplant
1 hr 5 mins
Well the eggplants are coming in from the garden in a big way. The last time I looked there were 10 eggplant fruit on the plant plus another 10 purple flowers. I guess I'm going to be searching the eggplant section of Zaar for additional ideas. LOL!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice eggplant so you have round 1/4" slices.
- 2Place slices on a cooling rack and salt both sides.
- 3Let sit for 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 5Take each slice of eggplant and dab them with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- 6Spray cookie sheet with PAM and place eggplants on it.
- 7Bake each side of the eggplant slices for 5 minutes on each side.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Top each slice with spaghetti sauce.
- 10Then sprinkle each slice with mozzarella cheese.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadia's Baked Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 476.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat mozzarella