Well the eggplants are coming in from the garden in a big way. The last time I looked there were 10 eggplant fruit on the plant plus another 10 purple flowers. I guess I'm going to be searching the eggplant section of Zaar for additional ideas. LOL!
- Slice eggplant so you have round 1/4" slices.
- Place slices on a cooling rack and salt both sides.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Take each slice of eggplant and dab them with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Spray cookie sheet with PAM and place eggplants on it.
- Bake each side of the eggplant slices for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven.
- Top each slice with spaghetti sauce.
- Then sprinkle each slice with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.