1 hr 5 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
Found this on a new site: mysecretpantry.com. It is a site for kitchen gadgets, foods, recipes, and a whole bunch of stuff for cooking. Including things like NuWave Ovens, kitchen utensils, Rachael ray cookware, etc..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb andouille sausage (remove casing)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, & rub see NOTE below
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup instant rice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 24 large mushroom caps (save stems)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1NOTE: this is the seasoning and rub site: http://www.mysecretpantry.com/searchprods.asp.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3In a deep skillet, brown sausage, onions, bell pepper and mushroom stems.
- 4Add salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- 5Add water and bring to a boil adding rice and parsley.
- 6Cover and remove from heat, letting stand for 15 minutes.
- 7Blend mayonnaise and cheese together, then combine half of this mixture with the cooked sausage-rice mixture.
- 8Stuff mushrooms caps, then spoon remaining mayo-cheese mixture on top of mushrooms.
- 9Place stuffed mushrooms in 9x12 baking dish and bake for 35 minutes, until mushrooms are golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadian Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 702.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: