Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this online, posting for ZWT-Creole. Has some shortcuts using canned soups.
- 2 lbs crawfish
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancream condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- parsley seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a 4-quart heavy pot saute the onions, bell peppers, celery and garlic in margar ine.Stir until wilted.
- Add cream of shrimp soup and golden mushroom soup, Tabasco Sauce, tomato ketchup and seasonings.
- Reduce heat and stir to keep from sticking. Add water if needed, then add crawfish, green onions and parsley. Cook for about 15 minutes, uncovered.