Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
An amazing, tasty recipe.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon butter, Clarified
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 scallops
- 2 shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 6 poblano peppers, roasted and julienned into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 dash Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1⁄4 cup major peter's bloody mary mix
- 1 guero chile
- 2 green olives, sliced
- Season 2 Tilapia filets with Lawry's seasoned salt.
- Place 1 tablespoon clarified butter in sauté pan.
- Preheat pan over medium flame.
- Place Tilapia filets in sauté pan with the skin side facing up.
- Sauté for 1 minute.
- Turn filets and place in oven at 400F for 2 minutes to finish.
- Prepare Veracruz sauce and ladle sauce over fish, leaving the ends of the fish exposed.
- For the sauce:.
- Heat butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic, scallops and shrimp.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, poblano strips and seasoning. Continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add white wine to mixture and reduce.
- Add Bloody Mary Mix, chile guero and olives. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Remove from flame and pour over fish.
- Note: Make sure the edges of the fish are not covered with sauce. Sauce should be bright and loose, not thick and dry.