Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are gluten free, low in sugar, and actually taste great. Be sure you rinse the beans. This is a very easy recipe. Be creative! Add different nuts or chips to add flavor and variety.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Puree beans, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Splenda BSB, and Splenda in a blender or food processor.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into 8" greased pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan and cutting.