Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on the web and was intrigued by the title. Prepared without alcohol, this would be a nice alternative to those over-the-top sweet punches. Cook time listed is chill time.
- 12 ounces frozen grapefruit juice concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 9 cups cold water
- In a 6 quart container combine concentrated grapefruit juice,.
- concentrated cranberry juice and water. Put about 1 cup of juice and.
- coconut milk in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and.
- pour back into main juice mixture. Stir to incorporate. Chill at.
- least 2 hours. Serve in punch bowl or pitcher.
- NOTES: When entertaining a crowd, make a non-alcoholic.
- base (above), then have decanter of equal parts vodka and peach.
- schnapps next to the pitcher so people can liven it up if desired.