Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have had this recipe for 24 years. It's meant for a beginner cook, therefore it's easy! We love this! Time does not include marinating time.
- Mix together everything except chicken and green onions.
- Cut chicken into lengths, 1" wide. Marinate at least 3-4 hrs, even overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes.
- 20 mins before serving, alternate pieces of chicken and green onion on skewers.
- Broil or grill slowly over low heat for 10-15 mins, turning and basting with Teriyaki sauce.
- Enjoy, YUMMY!