Recipe by Elizabeth Fullerton
This is one of my favorite pizza recipes. I stole the idea from a local grocery store deli that stopped making this pizza several years ago. I think this is just as good as what they sold.
Top Review by PixieDust
I made this last night for dinner because it was just adults. The kids were gone to a movie. You are right, this is absolutely yummy. My only addition was I added a little seasoned salt and cayenne pepper to the cream cheese sauce. Perfect veggie meal. My husband and I thank you.
- 1 prepared pizza crust, or make your own
- 1⁄4 cup cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli
- 1⁄8 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄8 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, ranch dressing, and cream cheese together (this may make more than enough sauce for the pizza- I'm estimating from memory) until mixture is smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of pizza crust.
- Spread vegetables evenly across pizza.
- Cover pizza with cheese.
- Bake at 500 degrees for five minutes or follow your pizza crust instructions.