Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of my favorite pizza recipes. I stole the idea from a local grocery store deli that stopped making this pizza several years ago. I think this is just as good as what they sold.
- 1 prepared pizza crust, or make your own
- 1⁄4 cup cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli
- 1⁄8 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄8 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, ranch dressing, and cream cheese together (this may make more than enough sauce for the pizza- I'm estimating from memory) until mixture is smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of pizza crust.
- Spread vegetables evenly across pizza.
- Cover pizza with cheese.
- Bake at 500 degrees for five minutes or follow your pizza crust instructions.
I made this last night for dinner because it was just adults. The kids were gone to a movie. You are right, this is absolutely yummy. My only addition was I added a little seasoned salt and cayenne pepper to the cream cheese sauce. Perfect veggie meal. My husband and I thank you.
This pizza is delicious! I made it for my family and they loved it. Even my husband who is a meat eater ate it and wanted to know when I would be making it again. Will be making it again and again and.........
Yes, it is absolutely yummy. The first time I made this, I made it exactly as written and loved it. The second time I made it, I added some diced chicken to it. It was just as good.