1/2 Photos of Absolutely Wonderful Cheesy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Amie in Arizona's Note:
I actually won a local contest with this recipe. Our favorite restaurant who served the best dip closed down...and we could not find another that was even close, so I came up with this home-made replica, which is just as delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained well)
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) jar marinated artichokes (drained and chopped) (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -3 garlic clove, minced, to taste (or more)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- serve with French bread (toasted) or sourdough bread (toasted)
- 1/2 cup half and half milk or 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients (except bread) into a mixing bowl, gently fold together until combined.
- 3Pour into a greased or oiled 8" or 9" pie plate or other baking dish.
- 4Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- 5Let stand to cool down it will be very hot.
- 7Slice bread 1/4" to 1/2" and place directly on oven rack to toast for the last 5 to 10 minutes of baking time.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolutely Wonderful Cheesy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 600.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g