- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml packed light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla until light.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.