Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy microwave lasagna that is tasty and super simple to make! This recipe was given to me by my mother in law, Lauren, as a simple house warming gift
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 32 ounces pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- Microwave meat on high in uncovered bowl for 6 minutes.
- Drain fat and chop meat up.
- Mix sauce and water in bowl and add meat.
- Mix ricotta and egg in small bowl.
- Coat bottom of glass pan (13x9, 2-3 quart rectangular) with 1/3 of sauce mix.
- Overlap 1 layer of uncooked noodles over sauce mix in pan.
- Coat with 1/2 of ricotta mixture.
- Layer mozzarella on top of ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Repeat layers steps starting with the sauce once.
- Cover layers with last 1/3 of sauce.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap.
- Poke holes in plastic.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Microwave on medium for 32 minutes.
- Take off plastic and let stand for 1/2 hour.