Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy, fast and knock-your-socks-off DELICIOUS!
Make and share this Absolutely Perfect Pumpkin Pie! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Gradually stir in condensed milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate.
Made this for Thanksgiving this year. It is a very good pumpkin pie. I will use this recipe often! Thanks for the recipe!
The best ! I always bake this pumpkin pie.