Recipe by Helping Hands
These deviled eggs are perfect, absolutely delicious! I discovered this recipe on a low-carb recipe web site (from Chef Lisa L.), and found that they are well worth the time and effort it takes to make them!
- 12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in large saucepan, and fill with water until eggs are covered.
- Heat up burner to medium heat, then place saucepan with eggs on burner.
- Cook covered for exactly 20 minutes.
- Let eggs cool a bit (it is easier to remove egg shells, if they are still a little warm), then peel off shells.
- Slice eggs in half and then scoop yolks out and place in mixing bowl, being very careful that the white egg halves remain intact.
- Add all other ingredients to egg yolks and mix well.
- Fill the white egg halves with mixture.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika and chill.