Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try these as an appetizer with cheeses and wine, or as a gorgeous vegetarian sandwich filling, with pasta, or just on their own.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop all vegetables into large pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in an oven safe tray, be sure vegetables are evenly coated with oil and vinegar.
- Roast for 50 minutes, or until veggies start to char.
- Serve at room temperature for tapas.
- Or combine with freshly cooked pasta and crumbled feta on top.
Hi Molly Bloom, we had these for dinner and they tasted glorious! We served them with angel hair pasta & shrimp. I added a pinch of red pepper flakes and freshly grated parmesan cheese to the whole dish. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderfully delicious dish, Diane :=)