Prep 8 mins
Cook 50 mins
Try these as an appetizer with cheeses and wine, or as a gorgeous vegetarian sandwich filling, with pasta, or just on their own.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 2 green courgettes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (you can use more)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop all vegetables into large pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in an oven safe tray, be sure vegetables are evenly coated with oil and vinegar.
- Roast for 50 minutes, or until veggies start to char.
- Serve at room temperature for tapas.
- Or combine with freshly cooked pasta and crumbled feta on top.
Hi Molly Bloom, we had these for dinner and they tasted glorious! We served them with angel hair pasta & shrimp. I added a pinch of red pepper flakes and freshly grated parmesan cheese to the whole dish. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderfully delicious dish, Diane :=)