Recipe by Molly Bloom
Try these as an appetizer with cheeses and wine, or as a gorgeous vegetarian sandwich filling, with pasta, or just on their own.
Top Review by Manami
Hi Molly Bloom, we had these for dinner and they tasted glorious! We served them with angel hair pasta & shrimp. I added a pinch of red pepper flakes and freshly grated parmesan cheese to the whole dish. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderfully delicious dish, Diane :=)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 2 green courgettes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (you can use more)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop all vegetables into large pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in an oven safe tray, be sure vegetables are evenly coated with oil and vinegar.
- Roast for 50 minutes, or until veggies start to char.
- Serve at room temperature for tapas.
- Or combine with freshly cooked pasta and crumbled feta on top.