Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I discovered this in an old cookbook on a scrap of paper. It's so easy is almost like cheating! It's so delicious, everyone asks for the recipe and can't believe how simple it is.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml cardamom
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts (if desired)
- Mix together first seven ingredients in mixer.
- Mix 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Coat bundt pan with cooking spray and flour.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to check for doneness.
- Cool 5 mins in pan, invert to plate.
- Cool, dust with powered sugar.
This is very good. I didn't have cardamom so I just omitted it. It is a very moist cake and it fell apart when I took it out of the panm but after I put it back together and turned it over again, it looked fine. It tasted delicious. Thank you, Lindi!
This cake is so moist and delicious! Easy - easy - easy to make! Lots of good comments from my guests and the recipe was asked for!!