1/1 Photo of Absolutely Easy Apple Cake
I discovered this in an old cookbook on a scrap of paper. It's so easy is almost like cheating! It's so delicious, everyone asks for the recipe and can't believe how simple it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together first seven ingredients in mixer.
- 2Mix 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3Fold in chopped nuts.
- 4Coat bundt pan with cooking spray and flour.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- 6Insert toothpick to check for doneness.
- 7Cool 5 mins in pan, invert to plate.
- 8Cool, dust with powered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolutely Easy Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 366.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g