Recipe by Lindi
I discovered this in an old cookbook on a scrap of paper. It's so easy is almost like cheating! It's so delicious, everyone asks for the recipe and can't believe how simple it is.
Top Review by BeaJae
This is very good. I didn't have cardamom so I just omitted it. It is a very moist cake and it fell apart when I took it out of the panm but after I put it back together and turned it over again, it looked fine. It tasted delicious. Thank you, Lindi!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first seven ingredients in mixer.
- Mix 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Coat bundt pan with cooking spray and flour.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to check for doneness.
- Cool 5 mins in pan, invert to plate.
- Cool, dust with powered sugar.