I have tried several bran muffin recipes, and this is my all time favorite. They are low in fat, but you'd never know it by the way they taste! Bet you can't eat just one!
- Pour boiling water over cereal and let stand.
- Mix together remaining ingredients then add softened cereal.
- Bake as many as you'd like in muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400°F.
- This recipe makes 40 large muffins, and the batter will keep in the refrigerator for up to three weeks, so you can have fresh, hot muffins anytime!