1/1 Photo of Absolutely Best Brownies
I got this from who knows where, but they are just as the name proclaims... the absolute best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 x 9-inch pan.
- 3In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- 5Combine the cocoa, salt, and flour together; stir into the sugar mixture.
- 6Stir in the walnuts.
- 7Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolutely Best Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 194.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g