Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Baking time depends on your machine. This is wonderful with cream cheese at breakfast.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Prepare as manufacturer suggests.
- This is from Electric Bread.
Hi Bliss, this is a most wonderful tasting bread! I actually icreased this recipe to fit my Zojurushi bread machine. I used 1 cup plus 3T water, and 3-1/4 cup bread flour, and increased the dry milk and the butter to 2 T, and used 2 Tsp quick-rise yeast, along with all the other ingredients, it came so delicious, I just love apricots, it is one of my favorire fruits. I will be making this again, thanks so much for posting Bliss, great BM recipe!...Kittencal:)
This is a small loaf. I was a bit worried about the lack of liquid when I put this in but this recipe actually works. Tastes great too.